Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cricut Craft Room: Exporting & Importing Files

Since my Gypsy is in the shop for repairs I have been working a lot in the Cricut Craft Room and find that I enjoy it a lot.  It is much easier then Design Studio but it does take some practice to maneuver around easily.
Since a few of you did ask for the Cut file for the project I posted yesterday I thought I would also share a link to the Provo Craft video on how to import a file.
I hope to be able to provide cut files for some future projects which should make giving you exact measurements much easier. Post any questions, issues, suggestions you have on the Cricut Craft Room and we will see if we can't help each other out using this FREE new tool. 
 Besides you got to love the .CCR extension on the files....wonder where Provo Craft got the inspiration for such a great name??Cricut Craft Room-hum???????
also
The WINNER chosen at random for the Valentine Cards for Kids Challenge is #24
Cute, cute card...love the bright colors...a lucky little one will too! 

My fave Valentine's memory is how happy my kids are to receive their own little box of chocolates every year! :-)
~Sharon C. 
 Please use the Contact Me Form to send me your snail mail.


4 comments :

Unknown said...

That is a great bit of info!!! I just recently learned how to import/export!

Missy said...

I haven't experimented with CCR yet...on the list of things to do! Great box you made though, I love the little flowers you added!@!!!

DIANA L. said...

I've been working in the CCR , but this is some good info thanks for sharing.

Elli said...

Hi,
I am confused. I have copied my gypsy files into a folder on my computer. I try to open them with CCR but it reads error retrieving preview image. So what can I do to use them in CCR
thanks