Friday, January 6, 2012

Tinkerbell Mini Album

I created this Tinkerbell Mini Album for my little girl and hope to be able to post a video of the inside pages on this site tonight.
This one is made with Disney stickers, but I think it will be fun to re-make a larger one with my Tinkerbell & Friends cartridge.
I may have to make that a CHALLENGE to myself.
If you have created a project one way and then re-created it with your Cricut share the link so we can all check it out.  If anyone decides this is something they want to try....leave a comment and link to your project....I may just have a mystery gift for One Random participant!

9 comments :

Unknown said...

Super cute!! I can't wait to see the rest:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! Love the bright colors on this!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! Great bright colors on this!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Daisylove Creations said...

Hi Cathie,
Your tinkerbell mini album is so adorable!! I love the bright colors you used! Looking forward to seeing more crafty goodness :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

What a beautiful & intricate project! BTW, as a Pixie Dust follower, you are invited to pop over & enter a giveaway for an awesome clock. Good luck & thanks for reading!

Warmly, Michelle

DIANA L. said...

What a cute little mini- I love all the bling.
DIANA L.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Fierypixiedust said...

Seriously, I want to try and make everything on your website. This stuff is so insanely awesome! I have to go in search of an album like that so I can create my own. As always, great job, Cathie!!

-Michelle
http://cardsbymeechelle.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Love your Album! My Grand Daughter would Love this! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

Jessie said...

Love it it would be fun to see you make maybe a 8x8 using Tinkerbell and friend cartridge. I hope you can find the time. Good luck my friend love your videos. Hugs Jessica