Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cricut Cartridge Review:Sophisticated

Cricut Cartridge Review is Back!
I have finally gotten it together ladies and will be doing my monthly Cricut Cartridge Review.
This will be a 3 part segment of videos--highlighting one Cricut Cartridge.  
These will generally be over 10 minute videos so be prepared( fast forwarding is allowed)
These should run on consecutive weeks so I hope you will get involved by asking questions or making suggestions....we can all use inspiration from time to time!
I am happy to take requests but for this first one I wanted to spotlight one of my new favorites.
SOPHISTICATED 
Segment #1
Review Handbook and Rate Cartridge
Complete the cuts for an image/or complete a project with cartridge art
Offer tips or recommendations for Cartridge use.
Segment #2
Complete a greeting card using cartridge
Showcase a Creative Feature button
Tips or Technique featured
Segment #3
Complete a larger project with cartridge: Gift Idea or Home Decor
Answer any questions from prior segments about the cartridge
Offer suggestions for other possible projects.

For those that do now want to watch the videos I will post pictures of the projects created but will only put instructions and sizes in the video.
Here is the first project:
A love glass full of gummy hearts. 


Holding the Key to My Heart!
Hope you enjoy these segments and videos!

No comments :