Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting Organized......My Tote!

This is the Altered Tag that I mention in the video and hangs from my newly organized 
Scrapbook Tote.
I don't know how many of you believe in making New Year's Resolutions.  I typically do try to set some new goals or I will create a list of things I want to accomplish in the upcoming year.
One of my main goals this year (and pretty much every year) is to try to become more organized in 2012.
SO
I created this video to share with all of you how I have reorganized my Scrapbooking Tote.
This tote is what I put on my work surface whenever I go to a Scrapbook Retreat or Crop.  It has all of my essential tools that I need to have handy when I work.
I hope this helps some of you either think about what you pack or motivate you to organize your tote so you are all set for that next Crop.
Here's to a more ORGANIZED and CUTE 2012!

2 comments :

Jan Hennings said...

love this and these colors together are some of my favorites!

Angie {Founding Chef Consultant} said...

great job, looks nice and clean!