Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Playing with Stickers

I could also call today's post Scrap Your Stash...but since I have a 6yr old playing with stickers sounds like more fun!
In my attempts to clean and organize my craft studio, I am finding all sorts of items that I've been hoarding.  And although somewhat old and outdated, are just too cute to get rid off. 
I know some of my Scrappy friends out there can feel my pain!!!
so instead of crying about the need to purge I decided to do what else make something I could blog about.
So here they are my greeting cards created from only:
Scrap pieces of Cardstock 
Scrap pieces of Patterned Paper
Left over stickers from past projects & mini's
Scrap pieces of ribbon from the scrap ribbon jar
Leftover chipboard
and unused stamp sets.




I hope you like them.....I decided to concentrate on making these KISS..able.
(Keep It Simple Stupid!)
I wish I could say that this made a huge dent in my Leftovers.......but at least I now have something more usable that makes me SMILE!

8 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

What fun to use up stash to make these wonderful cards.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Super way to use up your stash! Your creations are wonderful!

Fierypixiedust said...

I totally know what you mean when you go through your stuff to find all this stuff you forgot you had! I LOVE the You Make Me Happy Eeyore card!! And stickers are some of my favorite things to work with! -Michelle

Patti B said...

I did some cleaning and reorganizing my craft room and it surprised me how many stickers that I didnt realized I had. Thanks for this idea. Maybe need to do a hop of using stickers. Could be fun.

pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great way to use up those scraps!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

GabyCreates.com said...

These are so cute and I know what you mean about having all those sticker I just had to have and don't use.... and you reminded me of my 3 year old grand baby who loves loves stickers!
I just noticed you and your hubby's picture below...cannot believe how young you two look (and have a son on a mission!)-- Happy New Year Cathie!
PS Hope you got my email from gabycreates at gmail dot com --

Marjie Kemper said...

Great job using your stash... you sure did make a lot of fun cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable!!! Love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this week on the OCC color challenge!