Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cards for Kids Valentine's Day Blog Hop

FOR A MOMENTA-US ANNOUNCEMENT CLICK HERE

Hi, everyone! Welcome to the Cards for Kids Valentines Day Blog! If you have come from Brandy's site, you're in the right place. If you're just joining us, please go to Faith Abigail's blog at http://www.faithabigaildesigns.com/ and start at the beginning.

Valentine's Day is the perfect time to show someone how much you love them. 
So this year, let's send a little love to those that need it most!
Each of us have created a Valentine's Day card for a sick child and we're asking you to do the same! Simply, create a Valentine's Day card and link it up to Faith Abigail's blog, then mail your card to her:

Faith Abigail
10621 Fuller Ridge Circle
Charlotte, NC 28270

On February 10th, all of the card's will be collected and donated to a local children's hospital. Please include a small message inside your card. Envelopes are not necessary.

Now, what would a blog hop be without prizes! We have some amazing prizes donated by some very talented and generous women and lots of ways to win!
Krystal Andrew @ http://www.gettingcricky.com/ has donated one of beautiful Valentine Stamps sets!

Nicole @ http://thetwinery.com/ has donated The Ultimate Color Sampler Pack featuring fourteen gorgeous colors of twine!

Monique @ http://monkeydoodlecricut.blogspot.com/ has generously donated FIVE of her fantastic Cricut Kits: The Simple Life, Toy Story, The Stampede,  Mom and Me, and Catch a Wave.

All winners will be chosen by random.org. See Faith Abigail Designs @ http://www.faithabigaildesigns.com/ to see what you need to do to win

I have a chance for my Followers to win a great prize as well.
I will give one lucky winner this Provo Craft Cricut Tool Kit.
To win my Candy:
Be a Follower
Leave a comment below sharing your favorite Valentine Memory.
Check back January 28th to see who won 
Here are some more pictures of my Card
I used the Kate's ABC's Cartridge size 3.25 inches and my computer for the sentiment.
The perfectly tied bow was done with my husband's newest project a bow maker.
I will be posting a video showing how to use it on Saturday.....so be sure and come back and check it out!
Here is the inside of the card. 
Thank you for checking out my Cards for Kids Valentine's Day card! Please continue along to the next blog and check out all of the wonderful projects that our designers have created!
Here is the Blog Hop Order so you don't get Lost:
Cathie @ http://www.creativecutterroom.com/  YOU ARE HERE
Charlotte @ http://alittlebitofdetail.blogspot.com/ Go here next
Suzanne @ http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
Have Fun Hopping!

26 comments :

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Cathie I love your card and I love the cut you used from Kate's ABC. So very cute! Happy to be in the hop with you. ;)

Marlene said...

Cathie,

This card is ADORABLE!! I'm sure any kid will love to receive it!! I'm so glad to be doing this Cards for Kids Valentine's Day Blog Hop with you!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so adorable! Love the bow :) I remember my little Sister and I receiving little gold lockets from our parents on Valentine's day, it was our first real jewelry!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Faith Abigail Designs said...

This is so cute! The paper and cuts work so perfectly together. Thanks so much for all your hard work! I'm really happy you could participate in this blog hop!

Sharka said...

Your card is adorable...glad to be blog hoppin'today!

Nitasha said...

Your card is too cute! You are really going to brighten someone's day! Oh, and one of my favorite Valentine memories is from college when my boyfriend (now hubby) surprised me at my dorm with a strawberry cake that he baked and a gorgeous basket of presents! He was so sweet back in the day!

Lisa said...

Oh Cathie, this is so absolutely adorable!! The paper is beautiful and I love love the kitty and fish!! Sooo cute!! I'm so happy to be hopping with you today!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Marcia said...

Wonderful card designs! I am a new follower!

mb6464@hotmail.com
marciasmemories.blogspot.com

BrendaB said...

Your card is adorable!

Chriss America Real said...

Cathie, this Kitty Card is sooo cute! I love it! I am going to have to get that cartridge! What a wonderful idea to give these cards to sick children.

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
america57@comcast.net

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very sweet cards.love the colors for the dog card.fun blog hop.tfs
amomicricut.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Cathie, your card makes me smile. I LOVE IT! The whimsical paper and the Be Mine ribbon go Purr-fect with the little kitty cat!
:O)
Jessica

Charlotte said...

I started commenting and I don't know what happened. But I do know that this card is so so cute. I love the paper and the pretty bow. But that little cat watching the fish is adorable!!!
Charlotte

Sukie said...

Such an adorable card for a great cause! I love it! My favorite Valentine memory is from 20 years ago on Valentine's Day when my husband sent me a dozen red roses for our first Valentine's Day as a married couple. I was so surprised and will always cherish his thoughtfulness since we were newly weds with absolutely no money. I loved my roses!

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

Patti B said...

My favorite Valentine's Day was in 2008 when I married my hubby. We rented a cabin and wedding package; which was the least expensive cause we were on a budget and when we arrived his biological mom had upgraded us to the most expensive package not only was I getting the man of my dreams but I also got a wedding beyond belief.

pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

Your card is too cute! I love Kate's ABCs and I love cats. Your paper choice is beautiful. TFS. Great hop, great cause--Pat N.

Aman said...

What a great card! My husband's birthday is on Feb 16 th. My favorite Valentine memory is going to Tahoe for a Valentine/Birthday getaway. It was so much fun!

amanbains1 at gmail dot com

ShersL84bed said...

Fun card. I love animal cars. The bow is perfect, can't wait to see what your hubby came up with. I'm following your blog.

Smiles SHer
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Jessica said...

Beautiful!! I just got Kate's ABCs and totally love the cut you chose from there. Also, your ribbon is just fab!

My favorite V-Day memory is the first I spent with my now-husband. We went out to eat at a place that had a tiger exhibit, so we toured the white tigers and then ate surrounded by floor-to-ceiling aquariums.

Already a follower and happy to be in this hop with you!

Jessica
http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com

Lara said...

That box is perfection! I just started following you! My favorite valentine's day memory is my first with my fiancee- he bought me flowers, we went out to eat at the Outback, it was lovely! lclass003atgmaildotcom

mitz said...

...looking forward on how to make that adorable bow.. thanks for the tutorial.. great card.. sooo adorable.. thanks for the opportunity at your candy.. mitz_zee@yahoodotcom
( follower )

Larelyn said...

What a delightful card! It certainly made me giggle and I know it will bring a smile to a child. Glad we could participate together.
Hugs,
Larelyn

marg0006 said...

I've been wantibg this cart. so much. Your card is sooo cute. i love the little kittie cat.
marg@0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper101

4kids4 said...

Cute, cute card...love the bright colors...a lucky little one will too!

My fave Valentine's memory is how happy my kids are to receive their own little box of chocolates every year! :-)

~Sharon C.

Kate said...

This is SO sweet, Cathie! I love the way you've done the collar - and what a fun sentiment!
It's such a treat to be in this blog hop with you!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I like the cute cat & fishbowl Valentine card. My fav Valentine memory is when my hubby proposed to me on Valentine's Day in 1983 and he put the ring box inside the potted Tulips he had for me.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"