Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Talk Time Tuesday: Valentine Goodies

Sorry I've been MIA the last couple of days.
I've picked up a bug of some sort and have felt down in the dumps.
I'm finally out of bed and feeling better so I wanted to share a new project with all of you.
 
These are some Tic Tac candy holders that I created to mail to my Missionary & his companions.  They are super easy to make-so they make a great classroom or neighbor treat for Valentine.
I will post a video tomorrow(when my voice is back) to share the dimensions.
For now I thought it would be fun to have a linky party and share some of the Valentine Goodies
you are working on so we can all admire each other's creativity.
This is what the inside looks like.  I will be adding a Cricut cut on the Tic Tac box that I will share on the video.






8 comments :

Shelly said...

Oh Cathie, these are adorable! I love the paper and the ribbon is gorgeous!
Shelly

GabyCreates.com said...

Very nice! They will really appreciate it! You just reminded me when I use to have the sisters living with me and how happy they got when they received mail!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Feel Better!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Valentine boxes. Here's sending you some SUNSHINE to feel better.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

Gorgeous lil project! Hope you're better soon.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Kate said...

These are fabulous, Cathie! I love those pins you've added to your little candy folders. How kind of you to make these for your missionary too! I'm sure he'll be thrilled!
I'm so sorry you've been ill and pray that you continue to recover.
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Lisa said...

This is so pretty, Cathie! The stick pins are so cute and I love the papers! I hope you are feeling much, much better :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Get well soon. Love the card. The papers are beautiful.