Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Momenta D-Lite Design Team

Exciting News!!!
I have been asked to be part of the Momenta D-Lite Design Team
This group of ladies will promote the Momenta Brand by using products from their website & blog and let others know what we think.  I am so excited that my feedback will help Momenta provide a high quality item that all of us will enjoy using to create some wonderful projects.
I already have some fun projects I can't wait to share but for now I have an awesome opportunity for all of my followers to get some of the Momenta product for free.
Read below:
Currently Momenta has a promotion going on allowing you to try the
 Design Your Own Stickers for FREE! 
All you have to do is send an email with your postal address to social@mymomenta.com and you will receive a random pack of stickers!
This is open to US and Canada residents.
If you aren't familiar with our DYO Stickers, you can see a video here:http://www.mymomenta.com/how.php
Please feel free to share this information and link with all your friends!
I can't wait to show you some great Momenta Projects!!

12 comments :

Tracy said...

Congratulations Cathie!

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Cathie!! How awesome!! I just sent an email about the DYO stickers and told them that you sent me :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

YAY! That's wonderful Cathie.

Be blessed, Beckie

bex said...

Congratulations.
How awesome;0)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats! This sounds like fun!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Congratulations! What an honor to be asked :)

Unknown said...

Great job Cathie!!! That is so AWESOME! I'm gonna send in for the free stickers! I want to make my own! Thanks for letting us know about it :) Cant wait to see your work!!!

Carol W. said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic

Lizzie Laine said...

Congratulations Cathie!
Thanks for the info, too!
Looking forward to seeing your creations!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Congratulations...looking forward to working with you!!

Betty said...

Congrats and I am looking forward to working with you!! also I am very intrigued with all the cricut info on your blog!!!! I am off to check it all out!!!

Michelle H. said...

Big congrats!! Look forward to working & creating with you over on the D-Lite team!!