Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Funsense: Coffee Drinkers Beware

You Know You Drink Too Much Coffee When...

1. Juan Valdez names his mule after you.
2. You chew on your roommate's fingernails. 
3. You can jump-start your car without cables. 
4. You do twenty miles on your treadmill before you realize it's not plugged in. 
5. You can't remember your second cup. 
6. You have a picture of your coffeemug on your coffee mug. 
7. Starbucks has a mortgage on your house. 
8. Your birthday is a national holiday in Brazil. 
9. You don't sweat -- you percolate. 
10. You grind coffee beans in your mouth.
If you have some funsense you would like to share....send me a link or email using the 
contact me form above.....let's all share a smile.
Sparkle Time Winner
I almost forgot....the winner of the Sparkle Time Challenge chosen by Random.org is
Sherrie
Just linked up..,thanks for a fun challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Use the Contact Me Form above to send me your snail mail.  I will mail your stamp set this week.
Congratulations!!!


4 comments :

Sherrie K. said...

Thanks so much Cathie!! I am excited to have won!! Your Friday Funsense is way too funny!
Great way to start the morning with a chuckle!
I just emailed you my info..thanks again:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

HeHe! I am such a coffee lover... should I just go ahead and confess that I do have a photo of my favorite coffee cup?? Congrats Sherrie!!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Vivi Martínez said...

LOL! You made my day with this Friday Funsense!
Now I know that I am not drinking too much coffee.
I made a card this week thinking in my daily coffee, it is posted at my blog in case you want to see it.
http://vivienpapel.blogspot.com/2012/01/with-little-caffeine.html
Crafty hugs,

Patrice said...

Too funny!