Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cricut Cartridge Review:Sophisticated-Pt2

I am not the best video editor and it took a bit of wrangling to get the rest of Episode 1 ready to load.  
Thank you for your patience.  
I hope you find the segment helpful and I promise to try and improve my video skills.
I realize the length is an issue for some....feel free to fast forward to just the project if the project instructions are what you are most interested in.  I will try to put tips and techniques into this segment and hopefully I can eventually turn this into Ustream episodes so that those that wish to ask questions as I go through a cartridge can do so. 
For now I will continue to work on my editing and computer posting skills.
Here is the video:

1 comment :

Beeceecreativity said...

great video... and so glad to get to work with you at Momenta..