Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bow Maker

 My sweet hubby surprised me the other day with another one of his wood projects and I can't wait to share the details with all of you.  He has been watching me make a bunch of cards lately and noticed that I was often frustrated when making my bows.
He did a little research and went right to work making this wonderful new tool for me.
Watch the video and let me know what you think.
I will be selling these Bow Maker on my site for $8.00 

This includes: 
The Bow Maker Block with two pegs
A carrying/storage case in blue, black or green
1 yard of ribbon to get you started.
Here is a video demonstrating how to use this tool.



4 comments :

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is awesome Cathie! Great video showing all the sizes and options!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful. I just placed my order for 1 w/ blue case. Thanks Cathie & thanks to your hubby.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Carol W. said...

Fantastic - just ordered one! Thank you and thank your hubby! Have a fabulous day

DIANA L. said...

Thank you Cathie. I just made my first bow with it, wait until you see it. This is great.
I love this little gadget!!!
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com