Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Funsense: Girlie Wisdom

A friend of mine sent me an email recently that was just so funny.  Rather then forwarding it around I thought I would share it here in a new segment I am calling FUNSENSE.
I figure Fridays should be filled with Fun and what's more fun then sharing some silly nonsense.
so here it is my first installment of FUNSENSE called 
Girlie Wisdom
1-A friend of mine confused her valium with her birth control pills....she has 14 kids 
but she doesn't really care.
2-One of life's mysteries is how a 2lb box of chocolate can make a woman gain 5 lbs!!!
3-My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely!!!
4-The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
5-The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does!
6-The older you get, the tougher it is to loose weight, 
because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.
7-Just when I was getting use to yesterday, along came today.
8-Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.
9-I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together 
and setting fire to my panties.
10- Amazing! You can hang something in your closet for awhile, and it shrinks two sizes.
11-Skinny people irrate me especially when they say things like "You know sometimes I forget to eat".  Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat...you have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat.
12-The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him......(NOT ME!)
13-I read this article that says the typical symptoms of stress are eating to much, impulse buying and driving too fast....are they kidding?  
That's my idea of a perfect day!!!
Please do not be offended anyone this is meant to make us chuckle.
Hugs~

5 comments :

Melanie Rozwood said...

That was fun. Thanks for the giggle.

Jessica Buffa said...

This did make me chuckle! TFS!!!
:O)
Jessica

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

LOL. Especially liked #7 - Just when I was getting use to yesterday, along came today. "Yesterday" is my fav Beatle song.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Patrice said...

Too cute...

DIANA L. said...

I tried to comment on this the other night but blogger would not let me . This is pretty funny.

I like #11.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarsont.blogspot.com/