Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Talk Time Tuesday: Layout of the Week



I've been thinking about starting a Layout of the Week Special and this is my first one.
I often create layouts that I will sell at my Scrapbook Retreats for ladies that want a finished look ready to just insert pictures.  So I will share these layouts with all of my blogging friends as well.
This 2 page layout was created with The Pagoda Cricut Cartridge.
I love how it turned out and think it has many uses.  I create only one or two of each layout I sell so if you are interested let me know using the Contact Me tab above.  
This one sells for $8.50

4 comments :

Jessica Buffa said...

Cathie, this is stunning. I love all the bright colors and cuts!!!

jen said...

Wonderful layout...you did a great job. tfs
hugs,jen

Lizzie Laine said...

Beautiful layout Cathie, so colorful!

GabyCreates.com said...

Great layout Cathie, love it!