Monday, January 2, 2012

FCCB Challenge #92:Warming Up with Hot Cocoa

                           Still time to try out for our Design Team  CLICK HERE for more info.
Welcome to another project listing for the {Fatabulous Cricut Challenge Blog}
This week's challenge is Warming Up with Hot Cocoa.
I created a card using a great Pop-Up shape.  
Key Ingredients
Everyday Pop-Up Cards Cartridge
Storybook Cartridge
Winter Woodland Cartridge
Lyrical Letters Cartridge
DCWV cardstock
Patterned Paper (Brenda Walton-I think)
Fiskars Punch
Paper doily
Stickles
Prima Flowers 
Ribbon
The Pop-Up creative feature on this cartridge can be tricky, but if you take a look at the diagrams Provo Craft put out then it helps with the assembly.  
Joy from Obsessed with Cricut converted the diagrams into a PDF and you can download them from My Cricut Tips Tab above.
Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure and leave me a comment-I love reading your feedback.  I hope you will make a Hot Cocoa or Brown Colored project and submit it over at FCCB.
~Hugs~

16 comments :

Amy said...

Super cute- I love the doily you put under your cup!!! :)Amy
http://amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Great projects! Your pop up card is fantastic!
Happy New Year to you!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome pop up card Cathy!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

Cathie,
What a great idea to make the hot cocoa 3D. The card is just fullof details with the doillie and the beautiful border. A fabulous project!!
Happy New Year!!
Charlotte

Melanie Makes said...

WOW, what a great 3D card! There are so many thoughtful details, the doilie is perfect. This looks like a fun cartridge to have.

DIANA L. said...

Adorable card. Love those colors.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

What a great idea! Lovin' this card. Jeez..you must've worked hard on this one cause it's a gem.

Be Blessed, Beckie

scrapqueen141 said...

I love your card, Cathy, so fun!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great 3-D card! Fun details!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Super fun card! I love that it's a pop-up!

Jennie Garcia said...

Wow, Cathie!! That is way cool!! Awesome 3D effect and the doily is a great touch!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

Wow, looks like I have to pull out my cricut more often, this is fabulous!!!!Love the pop up

Debbie

Glenda said...

Lovely pop up card! Now I am thinking maybe I need this cartridge too! My wish list keeps growing! Love the doily and the sentiments!
Have a great day!
Glenda

Larelyn said...

adorabable pop up card. Love the papers and the doily.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

How cute is a pop up cup. I definitely need to try my pop up cart more. Great card!!!!!

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Cathie!! I love the colors and the pop up mug!! So creative and awesome :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com