Thursday, February 2, 2012

Design Time Thursday: This is Kid's Stuff

This week has been crazy busy for me!!  I received my wonderful box of product from Momenta and I immediately went to work to try and create some projects for submission calls.
I have a fun Haul video that I can't wait to share with everyone but for today I thought I would share something much cuter.
My 11 year old has the crafting bug and she recently pulled out her Baby Bug to help her with this very contagious illness!!!
She has been working on her own Valentine's for friends and an Adorable Door Sign for her Room.
So like the proud Mom, I thought I would share her work.
Since my design team is a week away from their first posting I thought for this week's Design Time Thursday we could all do a little bragging and post a project that is KID'S STUFF.....meaning made by our kids or grandkids.
I will have a link below that will be open for a week.  
I will randomly choose one lucky winner to receive 2 yards of ribbon and this Cuttlebug Embossing Folder


10 comments :

Jessica Buffa said...

What a great idea!!! My kids love to craft!
:O)
Jessica

Candy said...

Fabulous idea! Lovely Valentine! She is well on her way to being a fabulous crafter!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful job on her Valentine. Like seeing young future crafters/artists especially since my daughter is the one in my family with the most art talent and recently sketched the Pegasus I used for the Valentine with Pegasus Theme.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Entered a sketch done by my daughter for my Valentine's day present in 2009. Ck it out.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Rachel said...

Though my kids aren't really MY kids in that I'm not their mom, I loved what the students did with the craft project for my literacy class with them. It's never too early to get them interested in crafting (they're in 1st and 2nd grade)!

Melanie said...

I always love crafting with my kids. So happy to be on the D-Lite team with you :)

Tiffany said...

Thank for a great challenge for kids,Awesome!:P

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She did such a great job! I love when my girls craft with me!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

WOW!! AWESOME JOB!! It shows taht she gets her mommy's cratiness :D What a great project!!! I hope to see more of her work along with ours! She can be our guest designer!!

So many wonderful projects!! Cant wait to see who wins!!

Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

Thanks for allowing our kids to express themselves on your blog.
marg0006@verizon.net