Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Talk Time Tuesday (a bit delayed)

So Talk Time Tuesday is a bit delayed.....because I'm having what else Technical Problems!!!
I must be destined to be old-school because the gadgets and I don't seem to be able to get along.
So last year at one of my Swarms in Elko, Nevada the lens of my flip cam was broken prompting me to finally get a web cam...then my computer crashed, then was hacked then eventually hijacked.  I purchased a new website, a new computer and of course the new computer and the web cam aren't quite friends yet.
Some of you noticed this when watching my Bow Maker -how to video- my voice sometimes seems a little shall we say possessed!  oh geeeez!!
So posted above you will see one of the many new cards I've been working on with my box of Momenta goodies.
Momenta sent all the D-lite design team members a very generous box of supplies for us to dig into and while I was taking this picture.... I dropped my camera and now the lens on my Nikon is broken!! Yes just call me butterfingers.
It will probably cost more to fix it then the camera is worth so I'm shopping for a new one.
I need the technology fairies to come by and sprinkle some pixie dust or silicone or something in my home so that I can continue to do what I love which is to share some crafty fun with my friends.
Thank you all for sticking with me through some really crazy stuff and for your continued support.
I know once I can get all of this technology working with me and not against me I can get super creative and start posting some things.
Meanwhile, I am so excited that you will all get to see my Design Team's first Challenge post coming up this week.
I've seen the projects and I know you are going to love their work.
So until Thursday.....wish me a tech friendly day!



3 comments :

Melinda Spinks said...

Cathie... I hope you start to have better luck with your technical bits and pieces, especially if you buy a new camera. Love your little card!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Beckie said...

Great card!

Be blessed, Beckie

Lena said...

Great cards Everyone. Amazing jobs on all the cards. Cathie great job to you and your DT. Come over check what I been up to.