Monday, February 27, 2012

FCCB Challenge #100: Color Challenge

Welcome to my final posting for the {Fatabulous Cricut Challenge Blog}
This week's challenge is a Color Challenge: Use the 3 FCCB colors Green, Purple and Turquoise.
I decided to share my Secretary Box created with Chipboard, and beautiful pattern paper from K&Company.  My Cricut shape is a Hummingbird on the lid in the bottom left hand corner.
The hummingbird is from the Art Nouveau Cartridge cut at 2 1/2"
I created this for my friend at Christmas Time but will be offering this as a class in March at my local Scrapbook Store: Heartfelt Creations.
I am sad that this is my last posting with FCCB, but am so grateful for the wonderful friends I have made and will continue to join in their wonderful challenges.
I hope you will be inspired to create a project with the FCCB colors and link it to the challenge.
This is another project that matched the color theme I wanted to share with you.
By the way can you believe I'm almost to 1000 Followers!!!! Crazy Exciting!!!!
Thanks for visiting!
I will be sharing this project ins some challenges:


11 comments :

Amy said...

Adorable projects! Love that fun birdie bucket!! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Omg, your projects are awesome Cathie! The box is gorgeous and I just love the cute birdie pail!
It's been fun being on the FCCB team with you. Good luck to you in your journey. You will be missed!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is just way to cute Cathie!!! It so pretty too!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

Super cute projects! I love the hummingbird and fabulous colors! The pail is SOOO SUPER cute! COngrats on almost 1000 followers! Thats awesome!

scrapqueen141 said...

I love that box you made. Will miss you at FCCB!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Beckie said...

Awesome stuff girl.

Be blessed, Beckie

DIANA L. said...

This came out very nice. and useful.
You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday: anything goes challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

Great job again, Thank you so much for linking up to my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Love/Love/Love the colors on your Secretary Box! You sure create amazing projects.
The adorable pail is a super sweet Easter idea!!!! Cute!
Congrats on your Shop opening!!
and double congrats at the T-1 1000 Followers!!! YOU ROCK!!!!
Ever thought about UStream classes?? I would sure be there!!! :-)
Hugs,
Trish

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your great projects!I LOVE the sweet Easter idea,TOO CUTE!Have a great day!:)

Glenda said...

Love the beautiful box and pail! I have enjoyed being on the FCCB team with you! Congrats on the number of followers!
Glenda