Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Catching Up....


Hello Ladies
I have some catching up to do on my blog.  I am so excited there is another Design Time Thursday planned this week and I will be announcing some winners for our Valentine's Day Challenge on Friday.  Lots of great stuff coming soon I promise.  This past week weekend I was away at another one of my Scrapbook Retreat weekends....and all week long was the preparation for this wonderful escape.  I have some great pictures to share, and I'm working on some new postings so thanks for sticking with me and stopping by.  With my Retreat & Class schedules now in full swing finding the time to post is difficult.  You will not be disappointed with the wonderful work the Design Team has in store for all of you though and some of my Design Team friends from Momenta will also be joining in as Guest Designers from time to time.  So I am off to prepare for another Scrapbook Retreat.  Hope you stop on by Tomorrow to see the wonderful creations the Creative Cutter Team has for you......and as always another fun prize for the winner of our Design Time Thursday Challenge.
ALSO....
I wanted to mention that you will soon be seeing the Silhouette Cameo available for sale on my site.  I will be selling  them for $260 + s&h.  So if you are interested in this machine check back on Friday....I will have it added to the Shop tab on my blog.

4 comments :

Sarah said...

Oh dear...the Cameo...I'm off to dream about having one :)

grandmazan said...

Ya I have it! Are you going to do classes? And will you have this machine at some of your retreats?

Cathie Rigby said...

Yes, and Yes. Working on all of the above!

grandmazan said...

Your my new best friend. Please lt me know when you get started,