Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Love Notes Design Time Thursday Winner

Sorry everyone-I've been out of town for a few days and I forgot to post the winner for the Love Notes Design Time Thursday winner.  Using Random Number Generator the winner is.......

3
JUDY from http://judyscardmakingandpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2011/02/purse-with-embossed-note-cards.html
Random numbers generated Mar 1 2011 at 2:46:29 by www.psychicscience.org
CONGRATULATIONS...Email me your snail mail so I can send your Sew Easy Tool.  Our thanks to everyone that participated the Love Boxes were AMAZING!!!

4 comments :

Carol W. said...

Congratulations Judy!

Tammy said...

Enjoy your prize...Judy.
smiles...Tammy

LesleyfromWI said...

Big Congrats!

Judy said...

Thank you so much! I will email you right now:) Have a great evening!