Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Scrapbook Expo Display


If you have joined the Creative Cutter Room in a Scrapbook Retreat and would like to share a Scrapbook Layout you created of that weekend please contact me before March 20th.  I would like to create a Display to post on our Table to let people know about our Getaways and just how much fun they are.
I will be giving away a Cricut Cartridge each day of the Expo and would gladly give 3 extra entries to those that allow me to display their finished layout of their time spent at one of our past Retreat Weekends.  I will return all Layouts when Expo is over.  If you would like to spend an hour or two at the Table telling others about your weekend experience I will give you 4 extra entries into the Random Drawing.  Email me with questions.
Anyone that wishes to book their Retreat in June, July, August or September by paying the $30 Deposit at the Scrapbook Expo will receive a $25 discount off their Retreat Price. 

2 comments :

Jan Hennings said...

Your retreats sound like so much fun!

trisha too said...

The retreat sounds awesome!

Wishing I lived closer . . .