Thursday, March 31, 2011

I see Leprechauns Challenge winner

Sorry everyone-I am a little under the weather today and not going to post a new Design Time Thursday Challenge.  I have posted the next Cricut Cartridge Review I recorded earlier in the week and I also wanted to let you know who won the I Believe in Leprechauns Stamp set from Emma.  I used Random.org and the winner is.......#4 Scrapping Stephanie  Above is her adorable card.  Send me your snail mail and I will get your stamp set mailed to you.  Congrats!

7 comments :

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Hope you feel better. Take care.

Glora said...

Congratulations Stephanie! You will LOVE your stamps and this card is ADORABLE! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

hope you feel better soon! Congrats to the winner

Liz

girlia said...

cute

Unknown said...

I am so excited. I totally regretted not getting that set for St. Patty day, and it was on my list of next things to buy! Thank you.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I hope you feel better soon Cathi and congrats Stephanie!

Carol W. said...

Congratulations Scrapping Stephanie!

Hope you get to feeling better soon