Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thank You Ladies!

THANK YOU LADIES!
This group of ladies brought two of my regular groups together and added some new friends.  Thank you for sharing your creativity and making this a FUN weekend.  We had a Digital Scrapper in this group and I am always amazed at the number of pages she completes.  The work and LOVE these ladies put into their page layouts always blows me away.  Amazing talent- really awesome to see your families and all of the blessings of husbands, children, parents, grandparents and those wonderful life moments we all treasure.  Here are our winners for the Two Grand Prizes and the Challenge Project Winner:



2 comments :

Angie {Founding Chef Consultant} said...

It was a great weekend! I really enjoyed doing my pages this go around, rather than worrying about I have so much to do and not enough time. Thanks Cathie!!

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Love the thank you card. It's so pretty! Can you tell me about the sentiment -- did you make that shape? If yes, how? Thanks for sharing!

coupondenise at live dot com