Monday, March 28, 2011

Cuttlebug Discovery

I made a really cool find at Expo on Day 2.  I found a travel cosmetic case in some really fun colors that came with over the shoulder detachable straps.  These make up cases are padded and made really sturdy in this adorable shape so I got to thinking.........and sure enough I found I had a new Cuttlebug case.  Check this out.
My Cuttlebug has it's very own travel case with plenty of room for the cutting pads.  Since I take this on my Retreats for ladies to use-it's nice to finally have a proper case.  I may even take it on the cruise now.  I will try to find a link for these cosmetic cases if anyone else is interested.  I also think they sell them in Walmart & Shopko: Here is the logo name.


5 comments :

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

That bag is really cute!! Love them polka dots! I'm sure your cuttlebug loves her new stylish bag! Thanks for sharing!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is adorable! Love the polka dots!

Glora said...

So cute. I LOVE the polka dots. Great find! Hugs- Glora

Carol W. said...

cute find! love the polka dots, TFS

Unknown said...

very cute! way to go on repurposing.

Liz