Saturday, March 12, 2011

Eureka Retreat March 11-13th

Goodie Bucket with Challenge Project.  We are decorating Easter pails this weekend with a Cricut Cut and 3D butterfly embellishment. I will post the creative final projects the ladies come up with.
Cricut Station with 160 Cartridges you can use.
Tool Station with Stamps, Punches, Ink, Cuttlebug, Tim Holtz dies, acrylic blocks, sponges, embossing folders and more.

It's getaway time again-yeah!  We have another group of Ladies ready to get their Scrap on!  This Month's Retreat theme is Have a Tweet Easter. So I thought I would share some pictures of our Crop Space and the layout for cropping.
The Sale Table with Adhesive, Cartridges, Cardstock, & Layout Kits.  
Hope some of you can join us on a Getaway soon.


3 comments :

trisha too said...

Okay, I'm a little bit jealous of everyone who gets to go--this looks AMAZING!!!

Melissa said...

Hey Mom, I see you...

4kids4 said...

Wow...add me to the jealous list!! This looks like an incredible way to spend a day or two!!

~Sharon C.