Thursday, March 3, 2011

Design Time Thursday: Lucky to Have You


Welcome to another Design Time Thursday.  This week The Creative Cutter Team worked with the Theme: Lucky to Have You.  To make it even more more fun we have decided to add some required elements.  Visit each one of the 4 participating Members Blogs to see detailed information on their project and to pick up a REQUIRED ELEMENT.  When you the have all 4 required elements then create anything you like: a card, a layout, a home decor or gift item and come back HERE to link your Project.  As always we appreciate the comments, and any new Followers but neither is required to join in.  I am not adding a Required Element but I do have an Inspiration Project for you.  Hope you like it.
The Card was created with my Gypsy: I welded the letters together and then welded them to the card and the cut-out window so when it folded over it would seal at the bottom and then you could insert a tag.
There are some plastic gold coins, little buttons, some gold thread holding a small tag that says "to have you" The Pot of Gold is embossed and the Gold is raised up with foam tape.



CUT FILE HERE
I have linked the cut file if you would like to try this card.  You will need the following Carts:
Don Juan
Plantin
Simply Charmed
Old West
Sesame Street Font
Now here are the other Members in the Line Up




You have TWO WEEKS to post your project.  We will choose a random winner to receive the Above "LUCKY" Prize.


8 comments :

LesleyfromWI said...

Awesome projects!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I love all the amazing projects! Thanks for another fun challenge!

Lisa Norris said...

Great projects! Thanks so much for the fun challenge!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Ava Gavloski said...

hopefully, i will be able to join in the fun...cute cards

Unknown said...

Such wonderful inspiration, thanks so much for hosting the challenges!
Cindy

JustYolie said...

Great projects, I have submitted my layout. :)

Cheryl Gaffney said...

DT ladies, you all did a wonderful job on your inspiration projects!! :)

Thanks for the challenge... it really was a toughy this time! I really had to think hard to get all the elements on my card.

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

4kids4 said...

Cute, fun projects from the DT! I love all the St. Patrick's Day creations I've seen! Thanks for the challenge...I had fun with this one! :-)

~Sharon C.