Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Crop Because U Care winner.....

The Creative Cutter Room donated TWO WEEKEND GETAWAYS to one lucky winner at the Crop Because U Care scrapbook event for The Epilepsy Association of Utah. If you want information on the organization Click Here.  My aunt had epilepsy and I gladly support this organization and all of the good work they accomplish.  I was pleased to find out that a loyal supporter and Creative Cutter Friend won this prize package.  Congratulations Arnell-I look forward to seeing you on one of our Getaways soon!  Happy Scrapping!

3 comments :

zgoof said...

Arnell won.... awesome!!!!

D said...

Looks like she had a great time :)))

the nayz said...

I was so much fun!!! I think that our table had the loudest cheerers in the hall. And, let's just say, she won BIG that night!! GO ARNELL!!!!