Saturday, March 26, 2011

Expo Fun!!!

Jinger is the sweetest person on earth-so great to chat with her-and plan a trip to France to pick up our favorite Coco Chanel accessory (lol). 

Our second favorite is Cricut Chat of course.  So fun to have her come over to my Retreat Booth.  You are awesome Jinger.  Don't forget to check out her upcoming class here:  http://www.cricut.com/classroom/
Here is a Creative Cutter exclusive-I was giving away the Campin' Critter Cartridge to one lucky winner that stopped by my booth on the First day of Scrapbook Expo and guess who happened to notice the giveaway--Curt Jensen--the designer of Campin' Critters himself.  This is his first released Cricut Cartridge and he has others in the works now .  His website is Typecastcreative.blogspot.com.  So stop by his site and see what else he is working on.  He tells me he likes to see what others have created with his images.  I am a fan of this cartridge and will choose this as my next Cricut Cartridge Review.  Thanks for the great images Curt-keep up the good work!
Big Crafty hugs to my BFF's Joyce, Anne, Deanne, and Wendy for all of your help on the booth on Friday-Big hugs to my big sis Mary who as always saves the day.  It was a good first day and it was so fun to make bookmarks with the first Every Young Scrappers Club-see you all at Expo tomorrow!


2 comments :

Glora said...

Awesome. I wish I could have come. My hubby is out of town on a business trip so hopefully next year!!! Hugs- Glora

4kids4 said...

Looks like such a fun time! How wonderful to meet the designer of Campin' Critters...that cartridge seems to be extremely popular...can't wait to see what he does next!! Any hints?? TFS!

~Sharon C.