Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The NEW Look!!!

Hi everyone-As you can see the NEW look is done and my Blog Lift is complete.  I hope you like the new look.  Thank you for the very nice comments so far!  I think Lauren from Designer Blogs did an amazing job!  She was so incredibly sweet and went out of her way to help me get just what I wanted.  Click HERE to go to her site.

I wanted to take this opportunity to explain why I have a Strawberry as my Logo and why there are some AWESOME ROOSTERS floating around the Creative Cutter Room.  I have had many, many life-altering tragedies effect my life from as far back as I can remember and have learned over the years from real experiences just how delicate life can be.  I have also been fortunate enough to finally understand that from tragedy comes understanding and strength.  I am finally in a place in my life where I understand how blessed we are to have one more day and how truly sweet life can be.  When my husband and I started our lives together I wanted to celebrate these two realities of my life-- the Delicate and the Sweet.  The first thing that came to mind to symbolize delicate and sweet was the strawberry.  I have used it to decorate my home for the past 7 years and I love it more and more each passing year!  The roosters are in honor of my Grandmother, that told me roosters are representative of being a hard worker-they are the first ones up every morning ready to start the day.  That has stuck with me and become even more important in my life when she passed 5 years ago. My website is where I try to share not only Cricut fun, but a little of myself with crafty Friends.  Thank you for checking in and leaving comments, and becoming followers.  I have enjoyed being part of the crafting community and I am so excited to have a little more organized personal way to share.
Big Crafty Hugs,

10 comments :

Melissa said...

Wow Cathie! Your blog makeover looks great!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I love the new look! It is beautiful!

Becky Moore said...

It's so bright and fresh! Love it!

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Love the updated site! It's so bright and cheerful.

Carol W. said...

Fantastic new look! Love it!

girlia said...

beautiful blog make over

Unknown said...

The make over looks great love the red! PS-
got the blog candy you sent and love it!! Thank you so much!!
kacee

4kids4 said...

Great new look on your blog...very fresh and bright. :-)

~Sharon C.

Brandon said...

looks great! So glad you got what you wanted :-)

Curt Jensen said...

It was great meeting you today at the Expo! I am glad that you love my Campin' Critters cartridge. My blog is still fairly new, and I haven't had a chance to make it "cute" yet, but you will at least be able to see some of my other cartridges.
http://typecastcreative.blogspot.com/