Thursday, February 24, 2011

Patriotic Mini Hop and Challenge





Welcome to the Creative Cutter Room's first ever Mini Hop
 In honor of President's Day this month and the many Presidential Birthday's our Design Team thought it would be fun to challenge all of you to create a PATRIOTIC THEMED PROJECT. 
Visit each one of the 4 participating members Blogs to see their inspiration project and pick up a REQUIRED ELEMENT.  When you the 4 required elements then create anything you like using all four elements: a card, a layout, a home decor or gift item and come back here to link your Project.  As always we appreciate the comments, and any new Followers but neither is required to join in.  
My Required Element is a 3D Item
We have one additional Design Team member participating with an inspiration project but no required element--be sure and visit her site to see what she has created.  You will have one week to post your project and our Team will vote on a winner to receive 3 Packages of Pebbles Chips in RED, WHITE & BLUE.
So here is the Line up


Click HERE for the Graphic 45 Challenge!!


19 comments :

Melinda Beltran said...

Great project!I love all your details! You really out did yourself! So did the rest of you! Way to go Cathie and girls! Many blessings...Melin

GrannyCharlotte said...

Great project. Unique, colorful and most of all PATRIOTIC!!! Thanks for sharing your talent.

Cricket's Cricut Creations said...

Super cute mini album! Love all the different embellishments!

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

Very, very cute projects! Thanks for sharing them!

Kel said...

WOW..stunning mini. I just love it! That's a lot of beautiful crafting work.. :)

GabyCreates.com said...

WOW, Kel is right, this is a stunning mini... I specially like how creative you got with picture/page #2 and I love the first page/cover bow!!
Thanks Cathie!!

Sue in CT said...

Every one of them is fantastic. I love the bow and stars streaming off in the first one. That is a real eye catcher as they all are.

Sharon Huffman said...

I love patriotic things! Maybe because I'm a veteran and a daughter of a veteran. You all do such good design work!

Jean said...

This is great, love all of the details.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Beautiful Mini! I love all the elements in it! Thanks for the fun hop/challenge!

LesleyfromWI said...

Love the mini. Wonderful job

Anonymous said...

A great little mini. Thanks for Sharing. Eunice B

Lena said...

Love it Cathie. Way cute.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great mini! Love all the details!

Maria Elena said...

Great Project girl,You really rock!
Thanks for commenting in my blog,
Have a great Saturday ;-)
Maria Elena .-
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Tamara said...

you are sooo inspiering!!, you got my Attention!!

Michele said...

Wow... I love your BOOK!! My Dad is a Veteran... would love to do this one day. I found you from Gaby's blog. Joined in on the challenge. I used rhinestones in place of buttons.. cuz I didn't have any red white or blue. Hopefully I qualify.
Thanks!!
Michele
http://fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Such neat projects...Love the red,white and blue.
smiles...
Tammy

Ava Gavloski said...

very nice project ladies