Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Talk Time Tuesday: Cricut & Acrylic Stamps


This week I want to share a new stamp set from this week's Sponsor Crafty Secrets & Clear Art Stamps.  Along with the Acylilc Image I used Cricut Cart Love Struck cut at 3 Inches and with its shadow to create my background.  I hope you like the card-I will be posting a HowTo Video soon.  Crafty Secrets has generously  agreed to donate the stamp set shown below to one lucky winner.  
To win this week:
1- share with us a project you created using ANY CRICUT CARTRIDGE & ANY ACRYLIC STAMP IMAGE.  Sentiments do not count, you must use an acrylic image. 
2- Then leave a comment on Crafty Secrets Blog telling them The Creative Cutter Room sent you. To win I must see the comment on their Blog.  I will be checking.
 One lucky winner will receive the following set 

Last week's Talk Time Tuesday winner: Chosen Randomly with Random Number Generator is
8  Email me your address to receive your prize. Rcathierigby@aol.com
Blogger 4kids4 said...
Love this idea...perfect when you need a card in a jiffy! TFS!
~Sharon C




7 comments :

Kate said...

What a lovely card! The heart is gorgeous - and the image is perfect inside.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

Jean said...

Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

GabyCreates.com said...

Love the card and idea... I am really getting into stamping and cricut cutting on same project!

~Tammy~ said...

This is adorable! I love Crafty Secrets stamps!!! I wish I could play along, but I am living in transition right now in the middle of a move, so I don't have all my tools (to include my cricut) with me. :-( I am so glad I stumbled on your blog!!! I will be following along now! Hopefuly for the future once I am moved and unpacked in a couple of months I can play along!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card, adorable image!

4kids4 said...

Love that chunky little cupid image...he's adorable! Love that ribbon too.

Looks like I won last week's Talk Time Tuesday....whoo hoo!! Thanks so much...I emailed you! :-)

~Sharon C.

Dalis said...

hey girl... what a cute card.... I just added mine and I just left them a comment in their blog I am comment #263 in this post.

-- dalis
alidalis AT comcast DOT net