Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Talk Time Tuesday: G45 Playtimes Past Projects

Still time to enter Design Time Thursday Love Notes Challenge Click Here
I am super excited to tell all of you about two ways to win some amazing Graphic 45 product this week.  First, I am so honored to have Graphic 45 Sponsor this week's Talk Time Tuesday Post.  They have very generously donated a paper pack of 20 beautiful double sided papers from their Playtimes Past Collection to be given to to this weeks Challenge Winner; and to make sure you can begin creating right away I will add A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge to the giveaway.

All you have to do to win is create a project: card, layout, home decor or gift item with any Graphic 45 Paper and link to this Post by March 1st.  Our Design Team will vote and pick a winner from all of the submissions.
The second prize pack is being offered through the Graphic 45 Facebook Fan Page. Just go to their  Facebook page and leave  a comment telling them Creative Cutter sent you sometime this week and you could win the beautiful collection of goodies pictured above: a Once Upon a Springtime 12x12 and 8x8 Paper Pad and some pretty May Arts ribbons. Awesome! Winners will be chosen randomly and announced on Friday. Two Graphic 45 prizes in one week!
So for a little Inspiration here is what our Design Team has created.  Please leave a comment following the projects even if you are not entering a project for the vote.  Also be sure and visit all of the Design Team members Blog's for Project Details and to let them know what you thought of their Designs.  I know they worked very, very hard on them and would appreciate your comments.
Here is My Project: Cathie
This is a Paper Bag Mini Album that is inside of a Toy Chest
Come back tomorrow to see h ow I turned this box from the Clearance section of Hobby Lobby into a 
Toy Chest.  I will post a video showing you the mini album pages and the finished Toy Box.
Creative Cutter Carri










Now you can enter to win this Fabulous Prize Pack by Linking a project made with any Graphic 45 Paper.  Our Design Team will vote on March 2nd and Post winner by March 4th.
The winner of Last Week's Talk Time Tuesday chosen by Random Number Generator is:
scrapstampcrazy said...I never knew Valentine's Day with kids could be so much fun. Not formerly my favorite holiday but so much better now. I loved watching them go through all their Valentine's with such enthusiasm when they came home from school. We made crafts on Sunday and hung them up. I made them heart pancakes for breakfast and manicotti for dinner. I got little gifts for each of them and my husband and everyone had homemade cards. A very sweet day.




9 comments :

GabyCreates.com said...

WOW all of you did an awesome job, love Melin's LO, so detailed and vintage! and Carri's creations, specially how creative she got with the first card and I will have to come back tomorrow to see your box and the inside of your mini!! Thanks for inviting me to be part of your team Cathie!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Jaw dropping good job DT!! I'm so proud to be on this team with you! Thanks G45 for giving us such amazing paper to work with! And thank you to Cathie for having me on your DT :o)

Jean said...

Great projects. I just recently got some Graphic 45 paper and have been wanting to use it, so I will have to get something made for this challenge. :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Amazing projects! I love them all!!

D said...

I'm sooo in love with G45! Thanks for hosting such an awesome giveaway!!! I want this paper bad! If I am lucky enough to get chosen, please give the cart to someone else. I am blessed to have it already :)

Anne said...

Oh Cathie, I can't wait for the "full" album. It looks great as usual. Carri, Yours looks beautiful,Gabby, WOW. These leave me wanting more.They are awesome!!! Jenny, Very creative. Melin...so my style. I LOVE IT. You are all so talented

Tammy said...

What a bunch of great projects that were created. I love seeing the creations with Graphic45 papers. Awesome display.
smiles...Tammy

trisha too said...

I recently stumbled across Gaby Creates, and she led me here--very inspiring!

Graphic 45 is YUMMY, and the Cricut cart would be PERFECT for some layouts I'm working on--my fingers are crossed!

:)

Crafty Andy said...

Thank you for this challenge.