Thursday, February 17, 2011

Creative Cutter Review: Disney Classics

This is a New Series I hope to do every other week.  I will take one cartridge and go through it with you to give you an inside look into cuts, features, offer tips where I can and point out some options.  This series will I hope give you some helpful information in picking cartridges you may wish to purchase.  Please leave comments, suggestions, items you want covered so that I am sure to meet the needs out there in Cartridge Education.  If you have this Cart and want me to create a project with a certain character or cut then post your suggestions.  Let's make this Fun & Educational!   Join me today for a look at Disney Classics.

6 comments :

Tammy said...

What a wonderful idea...This card is just bright and cheery...love it!
smiles...Tammy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So nice! Love all the great colors on this!

GabyCreates.com said...

Love love everything Disney... can't wait to get mine! TFS

doverdi said...

Great tips. I am a newbie Cricut user & have recently purchased the Gypsy as well as this cartridge. I will be following to see your tips on using this cartridge. TFS!

Lena said...

Great job Cathie.

Constance said...

Just what I need, some lessons on layers, such as what layer to place first. I can't wait for the next lesson in the series.