Sunday, February 20, 2011

Retreat Challenge

Every scrapbook retreat I host I include a Challenge Project: where everyone starts out with the same supplies and requirements and then we have a group of judges pick a winner to get a Small Scrapbook Tote of supplies.  The submissions at this retreat were so adorable I thought I would share them.  The theme this Retreat was Queen of the Crop. Everyone started with a Wood Plaque and red boa.  The requirement was ribbon and one cricut cut.   The winner was the one on the bottom left with a picture and hand made paper rose on it .  Congrats Mindi it was Beautiful!!  I am always so impressed how different and wonderful the creations are when everyone starts with basically the same items.

1 comment :

Kel said...

They are ALL awesome. I would have had a really hard time picking a winner.. Good job ladies. What a fun contest to do :)