Tuesday, November 30, 2010

6 x6 Page Display Stand

I was originally going to post this on Sunday but my back is giving me fits this week so I'm a little behind on some of my projects--sorry ladies!

I was telling my husband about a cute stand I saw made by 7 gypies that I thought would be a nice way to  display sample mini pages I create and he immediately got to work and created this lovely Page Display for me.  Isn't he AWESOME!!!  This stand measures 8" high and 10" across and is a wonderful way to display a new 6x6 layout each month.  Since I make a calendar project every year I thought this stand would make a perfect ALBUM/CALENDAR KIT.  
I will post a full video showing you how to paint and assemble the kits.
If you want a STAND ONLY 
The cost will be $13.00 
and will include two book clips and six page protectors to insert your pages into.  
If you want a STAND & PAGES KIT
The cost will be $19.00 
and will include Stand Kit and 12 scrapbook layouts to insert into page protectors.

As you can see I painted the one above in white because it matches most craft rooms-but I will definitely be making another one in Black & Red.  The nice thing about this stand is when you are done displaying your pages you have an entire year scrapped and ready to put into an album.  If you add an additional 6 page protectors then you can display each page on its own with a Monthly Calendar on the back.  This way it does double duty its a page display and a calendar.  How awesome is this????

Please pre-order now through December 5th Kits will be ready Monday December 6th to pick up or ship.  I
will post a PayPal button on the right sidebar this evening.

No comments :