Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Homemade Christmas: CWC Challeng #5

BAKING CHALLENGE

This is the two page layout I made for The Cooking with Cricut Challenge this week:  Baking.  Since its about that time of year when most of us put our Betty Homemaker Apron on and start making those Holiday Goodies this challenge seems fitting.  I used the Baking Bear cut file from the Scrapbooking Eden website  Click Here to see files (you can cut her files if you have a Pazzles, Wishblade or Cricut with SCAL or Make the Cut Software) and of course I used my Cricut and Gypsy to Create some fun Gingerbread Cookies.
Cricut Cartridges used were:Christmas Cheer, Doodletype, From My Kitchen and Plantin Schoolbook
I used my Gypsy to weld a letter U to each side of a larger plate to make a platter(black piece under the blue plate) and I used good old Stickles to add some fun candies to the front of my gingerbread men.  I love this new DCWV paper stack new this year for Christmas it has a real traditional holiday feel to it.  Hope you like this layout be sure to check out the CWC blog for a great giveaway.

8 comments :

Tammara said...

Love the layout and super cute title!

Dalis (stampergirl) said...

just love that plate of glittery gingerbread man.

-- dalis

GabyCreates.com said...

Great job on your LO and just like Dalis I really like your plate full of gingerbread man?
Gaby

Abby said...

I love the bear's face!!! I like what you did to the eyes and the cheeks!!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely OUTSTANDING! No detail has gone un-noticed--just a fantastic job!

all the cricky best,
kandrew
your fellow cwc dt

beanie said...

LOVE IT

Jenna said...

So cute!

Cherbear said...

Adorable layout! It would be great for pics of baking cookies with the kids.