Friday, November 19, 2010

If you see reindeer-watch out for Santa

I thought it would be fun to explore making Christmas cards with a twist.  Instead of recreating one card over and over I took the scraps left over from making the first card and explored how to use up the paper and cardstock to make different cards with the same theme.  I happen to have 3 different Reindeer Stamps so I chose one paper stack from DCWV and decided to play.  Here are the 3 cards I created using some of the same basic supplies:
DCWV paper stack  Magic of the Season
Snowflake background Stamp
Tiny Snowflake paper punch
Reindeer Stamps from Stampin' Up!, Reindeer from Recollections set Signs of the Season, and Reindeer from My Mind's Eye I Believe set
Some bling & some black satin ribbon from my stash.

Hope you like these cards: Remember if you see reindeer-Santa must be nearby!!!


2 comments :

Mollie said...

The last reindeer looks like a cricut shape, did you cut out the pattern and ink it? They are all beautiful... I love REINDEER, that is my weakness at Christmas!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so pretty!