Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Talk Time Tuesday: What would you like to see more of???

Trying to get Followers is always a challenge for websites and blogs:  there is only so much time in a day and there are so many of us trying to get your attention.  So today I would like to know WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO POST???  Drop me your suggestions or questions and I will do my best to make sure we continue to make this an interesting site. 

Yes I know that blog candy or giveaways are always FUN so I will give away a DREAMS COME TRUE Cricut Cartridge to One Lucky FOLLOWER that leaves a comment to this weeks repeat post or to last weeks original post on this Subject.
So if you are already a Follower leave me a suggestion or question.
If you are new to my site then use your email address to become a Follower and leave me a comment.

I will give everyone time to post a comment-suggestion-recommendation and will choose a winner on  November 23rd.
Comments from last weeks post of this Giveaway will count along with any posts to this repeated version.  Please only enter once.

10 comments :

LesleyfromWI said...

I always love seeing home decorating projects especially this time of the year!

Ale said...

Hi!!! i would like to know if u have the cartridges for sale! i would love to buy some if u do!! ;)

Cathie Rigby said...

I do sell cartridges. The prices are always $35. for a regular boxed cartridge and $20 for a solutions or seasonal cartridge. I do not sell lites or exclusive cartridges. Just call me and let me know which ones you are interested in. :) Cathie

Cheryl said...

I am a follower and would love to see you do some Disney Christmas Cards. I need some inspiration. Hugs Cheryl

Dimples said...

I would love to see some projects for Christmas made from one cart. I am now a follower.

HappyMom2010 said...

I would like to see some layouts for X-mas and also some x-mas cards.
Thanks for the sweet candy!

Gina L.
agsainz at gmail dot com

joyce said...

I love the card and layout posts. Don't change a thing. It's all good--

spelsue said...

I think more tutorials like your toilet paper roll mini album. Those trash to treasure type projects always seem to get my creative juices flowing.

crazy for cricut said...

I just love to see projects! Dina I am now a follower!

Lisa J said...

I loved your projects but I have agree on a disney post. Pooh bear maybe? :)

Still keep all you have though its priceless inspiration!