Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Creative Cutter Rain Drops NEW PRODUCT!!!

I have been asked several times to teach and demonstrate a fun crafty product called Glimmer Mists by Tattered Angels.  These fun sparkly mists add a hint of shimmer and shine to your paper crafting with some beautiful results.  The cost however runs anywhere from $6.00-$7.00 for just one bottle and can be hard to find in your local Scrapbook Stores.  Alot of the Big Box Stores either don't carry them or carry only limited quantities.

Well in an effort to make this fun product more affordable and easy to get-I have created my own line of Sprays which I am calling:  Creative Cutter Rain Drops.

Colors:  Espresso, Camel, Sky, Peach Fuzz and Amethyst(purple)
I have Five fun colors pictured above and will post a video on how to use these sprays to make some beautiful  paper flowers.  The colors have all been created and I am in the process of creating the labels so these 2oz bottles are ready for your Pre-Order.  Each color adds glimmer and shine with a hint of color.  If  it could Rain in Color we would pick one of these!!!  Each bottle will cost just $4.50 and for those out of state I will calculate shipping based on weight.  All local Creative Cutter Friends can pick up orders at no additional charge.  These sprays are top quality acid free, non toxic and water based.  This product is my own recipe and will now allow you to try a really cool scrapbooking technique at a 30% savings.

I am offering an Introductory Special of 3 Bottles of Christmas Colors:  Polar Ice, Emerald Green & Cranberry Red for only $12.00. Pictured Below

For those interested in ordering just email me at Rcathierigby@aol.com the color & quantity.  The finished product will be available for pick up by this Saturday November 13th.  Payments can be made with Credit Cards using PayPal or by check/cash.

3 comments :

Angie {Founding Chef Consultant} said...

Wow! I love it.

kbclogger said...

Cathie, I have been looking for empty bottles like this for some time.. my daughters 5th grade art class needs them.. Can you tell me where you bought them?
Kristi

Colleen said...

i read thru your tips and learned two new things tonight - thanks. I love your layout - you inspire me with your easy to follow video. Thanks