Monday, November 15, 2010

Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album for my SS

Welcome to all of my new FOLLOWERS.  I hope you continue to check back with us often.  I try to have at least 3-4 new items to post a week.  This week I have a Video and some cards I will be posting tomorrow.  I will also have ANOTHER EXCITING NEW PRODUCT-exclusive to CREATIVE CUTTER. Enjoy my video below on making a TP album. :)

This is a Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album-A fantastic way to recycle something we all have in our homes!!  I am part of Your Paper Panty Secret Sister Swap and this is going in the package for my Secret Sister Dayle.  I hope she likes it. Package is going in the Mail tomorrow. So exciting!!!!

7 comments :

cdm317 said...

Oh Wow! That is just too cute!!!! Love it! Your art is just beautiful!

Tanya said...

Cathie, this is one of the best tp roll albums I have seen! You have done an awesome job on it. She is going to love it!!

Savahanna said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Amazing job

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! I need to add it to my list of things to try!

Becky Moore said...

Very very cute!!

kbclogger said...

LOVE it!! i need to start saving my TP rolls for sure!! :0)
Kristi

Yolanda said...

There is no doubt that she is going to LOVE that! I've attempted a tp album and I didn't like how it turned out. Seeing yours makes me want to try it again for sure! You are awesome! Hope your all doing well, and I miss ya!