Sunday, November 21, 2010

Disney Christmas Cards

Some of you have asked for Disney Christmas Cards.  Disney cartridges are a bit more advanced but for those of you that can handle the layers-I have made two Christmas Cards using these adorable characters.
Here Comes Mickey Claus
Made using Mickey & Friends with the Flip Function. Mickey size 3.5" from page 80.  Hat and Santa sack from Paper Doll Dress Up  made at 2.5".  I cut the ties from the Santa sack and added my own cording with a couple of mini red jingle bells.  I also used a rectangle from Plantin for the chimney and a  cup of coffee from A Child's Year for the smoke.  Inside the card I used a tree & gift from Joys of the Season.  
Close up of Mickey.  Use a black & white pen to add details.


This Winnie the Pooh Card was made using Pooh & Friends cartridge page 24 and hat from page 58 (Icon Creative Feature used) & Calligraphy Collection for the Scroll.  I stamped Naughty or Nice using a Close to My Heart acrylic stamp set called Santa's List D1383.
Hope you enjoy both of these cards.  They were so much FUN to make.  Let me know what other kinds you would like to see or which cartridges you want to see me use.  I am working on some layouts and sketches I hope to post more new items in a couple of days.

4 comments :

Melissa said...

SO cute! I've made the Mickey Santa before, but I love the added chimney! ...and the list that Pooh is pondering over is the perfect addition as well! Great job!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

4kids4 said...

Oh, I just love these!! Pooh contemplating the naughty or nice list is fantastic!! TFS

~Sharon C.

Glora said...

Very cute! I LOVE my Disney cartridges. But it is true they take a little more time and patience to put together. They are definitely well worth the effort! Great job!

crazy for cricut said...

What an awesome job! I have the Mickey and friends cart. I have not used it in a while,I may have to just take it out! Thanks for the inspiration! Dina