Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Watch This Wednesday

Thank you for the great response to my Tip Time Tuesday post.  As requested by some Creative Cutter Friends.....I have made a Studio Tour Video.  
We all know I can talk for a long time so this is going to be a two part segment.  
You can tune in Friday for Part 2.
My work area is actually my front room and since I don't have the traditional square room layout
I call it my Studio.
I love the space, it allows me to categorize things into sections, but I don't have closets or doors, so 
I have laid out the space to allow me to pull product & supplies in while I either stand or sit to work on my projects.  I can also easily teach a class by using my attached dining area to have a 4-6 friends come and scrapbook with me.
It's nothing fancy and a lot of the shelving has been pieced together but 
I did not want to custom build anything and attach it to walls that I couldn't undo easily if we sold our home.  Especially since this is traditionally the living room.
I really love my space....it works for the 3 types of businesses that I run and 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of the customized pieces my hubby has made.  
I'm not a measure and level before you hang a picture gal so I am so grateful my hubby made sure everything was level, secure and made to last.
Hope you find some useful tip or idea that will inspire your crafty space.
~Hugs~

4 comments :

Dawnll said...

I love to see how others organize and set up their rooms
Jealous yours is so accessible , mine is in my basement
Mine is also set up a lot like yours. Love to have so many items available to use.
thanks so much for sharing

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Oh my goodness!!! You have an amazing studio!!! I love the variety of your supplies, and the way you have your organization set up! Looking forward to the next video! Thank you for taking the time to make this one..
Trish

Unknown said...

Wow! thanks for the tour. I have a small section on my floor to craft and two shelves for storage. I could get into a lot of trouble at your place!

Colin

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the tour.

Congrats on reaching over 1000 followers.
DIANA L.