Saturday, March 10, 2012

Retreat Weekend

If you build it they will come.................
Setting up for another Creative Cutter "Sweet Escape"

The embellishment & Tool Center

The Cardstock & Paper Center

The Creative Cutter Sweatshirts....Friends Don' Let Friends Crop Alone
So True!!!


The Growing Collection of Cartridges

The croppers have arrived....yeah!!!

New CCR Friends....love to add new ladies!

Does anyone have a red brad?.........friends share!

Is it really Midnight.......I'm not even tired!

The Gals...Smile we are here for 2 more days!

Chicken Enchiladas...red & green sauce Awesome!!

The healthy stuff.
FOOD.......FRIENDS......FUN
The Creative Cutter Retreat Experience
Hope you will join us soon!

8 comments :

Georgiegirl2012 said...

That looks such good fun. Hope you are all enjoy it. xx

Unknown said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! I wish I was there :D Maybe next time?????

Hope you are ALL having a blast and cropping away!!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, this looks like so much fun! I wish I could join ya guys...TFS your awesome pic's with us!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Cathie, this looks so awesome and fun!! I would so love to do this!! Thanks for sharing your pictures :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

Fun, Yum, and Friends. thanks for sharing.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

Looks great and like so much fun, and meeting new people. How neat is that!? TFS your pictures.--Pat N.

Tracy said...

That looks like so much fun!

Susan said...

Hi Cathie,

What fun! I went on a small retreat a few weeks ago and if I could I'd go to one every month! I have to ask, where was this located? I've been to two places in Minnesota, which were wonderful. I also love the shirts, what a cute idea!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com