Thursday, March 1, 2012

Design Time Thursday! Shape Cards!

There is still time to enter your Shape Card into our Design Time Thursday Challenge

Just Click Here to link your card and then leave a comment.
Now
Last week's winner chosen by Random.org of the Design Time Thursday Challenge: Valentine's Project is 
#15  The Polka Cabana.........Congratulations!!!!
Use the Contact Me form to send me your snail mail.


ALSO.... for those out there that are Creative Memories Fans here is some info:
Here is a look at  what is available starting March 1st  with creative memories! 
There are a lot of MUST haves!  (I've ordered the beautiful tote...what a deal!)
I can put another order together next week if anyone is interested in the new product.  Please get back with me by Monday, March 5th.  If there is anything you may have missed previously, check out www.creativememories.com and I can add it to next weeks order.  Have a wonderful day.
Thanks.
Sandra Bennett is my Creative Memories Consultant and she can also help you get some of the exclusive New Cricut Cartridges now available.

Email her directly with any questions or if you would like more information.

3 comments :

Dawnll said...

Just wanted to pop in and thank you for your visit, thank you for checking out my layout
Thrilled you joined my blog
Hugs

Lizzie Laine said...

Congratulations
to The Polka Cabana

DIANA L. said...

Congratulations to the winner.