Saturday, March 3, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Project & Jinger Adams DT Call




Well here is the finished piece. 
I added a few gold coins hanging from the rainbow and a Lucky Horseshoe form the 3 Birds on Parade Cartridge.
Watch the video for information on how I made the springs at the top. 
Hope you have enjoyed these video tutorials.
I created this project and the Layout below for the Jinger Adams Design Team Call
Just Click on her Blog Button Below to check out her site.


Inspired by Jinger Adams

Many of you know Jinger as the Cricut spokesperson and she has now started her own fabulous venture.  I was so excited to find out that she is putting together her own Design Team so I thought  would give it a try.  I've met her a few times at Utah's Scrapbook Expo and would love the chance to work with her and what I'm sure will be some amazing products.
Here is the Layout I created.

Gold Vinyl available while supplies last ( I have 5-6 pieces left).
I hope everyone gets their St. Patrick's Day Projects ready to share with my team on March 8th.

14 comments :

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is fabulous!!

CA Scrapper said...

Really cute, love it!!

Leslie

DIANA L. said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Cathie! This is AWESOME! I love it!!!!

Great job!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Cathie, this is so cool!! Great job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chriss America Real said...

Wow! This is a fantastic creation! You are very talented!

Hugs,

Chriss

Sherrie K. said...

I also wanted to say thanks so much for joining us in the challenge over at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your project Cathie!SO CUTE,Thanks for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

Megan said...

This is so cute! I love all of your details! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

Gloria said...

OMGosh how adorable is this!! So creative!! Thank you for the video tutorial.

Precious Hugs

Scrappy Beads said...

Your project is wonderful... :)
Wishing you a beautifully blessed week,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah

LisaB said...

Great Project! Love the springs! Thanks for the instructions.

Lisa B said...

I love the St. Patrick's Day project - very adorable! And, your layout is beautiful as well. Good luck on the design team call.