Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tip Tuesday! Basics of the Cricut Craft Room!!

Welcome to another Tip Tuesday here at the Creative Cutter Room! Today Design Team member Jessica with Craftin' and Stampin has a great tip to share with us!

 Hi All!

Welcome to Tip Tuesday at the Creative Cutter Room! My name is Jessica from Craftin' and Stampin', and for today's tip, I wanted to show you the BASICS of the Cricut Craft Room!

I know that the Cricut Craft Room can be A LITTLE intimidating! Heck, I was VERY intimidated when I first strarted to try and use it! I remember thinking I would NEVER get the hang of this! But, then again, I thought that about the Gypsy as well! But, now, I'm a PRO :D! I promise you, with enough patience, enough practice, and a little help, you will ALL be pros at utilizing the Cricut Craft Room!

So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the Introduction to the Cricut Craft Room video I have made for you!




OK All, hope you enjoyed it! Hope you were able to get a few pointers! I also hope it took some of the anxiety away from using it!!

Thanks so much for coming by the Creative Cutter Room! And don't forget to stop by my blog for some more pointers!!!

Oh, and I hope to find you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

Thanks Jessica!

3 comments :

Rhonda Emery said...

tfs. hugs

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great tips! Thanks for sharing!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Holly Gagnon said...

Hi Cathie & Jessica- your video was featured today at Fantabulous Cricut-Yeah! Yoy can check it out at: www.fantabluouscricut.blogspot.com
Holly :-)