Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Cartridges

First of all Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!!! Hope you have your Green on today.
now on to some NEW CARTRIDGES...
1) Cricut Paper Doll Teen Scene - This cartridge has 3 girl dolls and two boy dolls, and each doll has 10 hairstyles and 20 outfits with small accessories (not as much as Paper Doll Dress Up or Everyday Paper Dolls).  Clothes and hairstyles are interchangeable for dolls of the same pose.  Great for older girls and tween/teen pages!

2) Cricut Art Deco Cartridge - 3 Coordinating Fonts on this unusual, roaring 20s style cartridge.  Easy to make gorgeous monograms.  My favorite of this release!

3) Cricut Spring Cottage Cartridge - Spring Cottage is a seasonal release that has some fun, quick and easy garden themed items.

4) Cricut Chip Decor Cartridge - Exclusive to Hobby Lobby, this basic font cartridge has two different fonts with icons and words. 

5) Cricut Imagine Contemporary Nature Cartridge - A paper only Imagine cartridge with a masculine twist.





3 comments :

Unknown said...

I think I'm a fan of Art Deco and Spring Cottage! I can't wait to see them used.

Colin

jennyplace2 said...

I'm thinking I am going to have to come out of retirment to support my cricut habit...great new release!

GabyCreates.com said...

Hi Cathie! Love the Teen Scene and the Art deco... a must have!