Monday, March 5, 2012

Christmas Layout with a Twist


I wanted to create a layout featuring my sons with their new toys from Christmas but I didn't want to create the typical Christmas Layout.
I used the Heidi Gracce: Daydream paper collection with its beautiful brown, blue, green color schemed that just screamed....boy page!
I also used the really cute font from the Robots Cricut Cartridge and my Gypsy to create the Title. 
Making the banner at the top and adding in some journaling in my own writing finish off the page.
I like to think of my style as Clean and Simple with a Twist...today's twist is 
a Christmas Layout without the traditional Christmas Look.
I will be entering this layout in the Pumpkin Spice March Challenge: Boy Crazy
Hope you Like it!

7 comments :

Marg Van Patten said...

Love this layout! Boys-toys-and Christmas opens up a whole world of possibilites. You did a great job. Thanks for the inspiration!

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I like your layout A LOT!!! Very creative and definitely inspiring! Love the "twist" on it!!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty paper and the banners on the top are fabulous!! What an awesome layout :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

June Houck said...

Beautiful LO, Cathie! I adore the pennants, your careful placement of pictures and the terrific title. Well-done!

Lezlye said...

Love this Layout! Thanks for playing with us at shop pumpkin spice!

Saundra said...

Fabulous layout! Thanks for linking up at Shop Pumpkin Spice!

Court said...

Great layout Cathie!!! Thank you SO much for playing along with us at Shop Pumpkin Spice!