Monday, March 12, 2012

New Layout & Shape Cards Challenge Winner


Here is a New Layout I have added to my Shop Tab above.  Hope you like it.
I also wanted to announce the WINNER of our Shape Card Challenge:
Congratulations.......Colin!!!

True Random Number Generator  12Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Your card was fantastic and I am so glad you shared it with us.  Please use the Contact Me Form above to send me your snail mail.  You have won two stamp set the American Craft Courtyard & the Basic Grey Heart Smudge.

4 comments :

Tonya said...

CONGRATULATIONS Colin! Thank you so much for playing along with us!

Unknown said...

Yea Colin!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Great job!!!

Crafty Teacher said...

I love your layout. Great color combinations. That looks like the Lemon DCWV stack which is one of my absolute favorites. :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Just came from Colin's blog & on last post of Mar 3 was indicated that had no power in apt and was running an extension cord from a neighbor.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"