Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Watch this Wednesday: A gift from a friend!

Hello Friends....I wanted to post a video sharing a new Easter Theme project I've been working on but my voice has been gone all week and I don't think any of you want to listen to Kermit the Frog!!!
Luckily I received this wonderful package the other day from an online friend and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you!
You can see why receiving this just made my day.....She sent her beautiful card blank so I could still gift it if I want to (I don't think I can part with it!) and some yummy PEEPS! So Perfect. 
She is so talented! And she said I could share her cute treat idea with all of you these adorable crosses would be a wonderful neighbor gift or basket filler.  What a wonderful way to remember what Easter is all about!  I recognize her label as a Stampin' Up punch and there are some crosses available on a few different Cricut Cartridges that you can try:
Car Decals
Chip Decor
Craft Room Exclusive-Easter Blessings
Designer's Calendar
Easter Seasonal Cart 2010
Indie Art
I really love my Easter treats from my online PEEP! 
Thank you so much Trish....you really made my day!!
Here is her website  CLICK HERE....be sure and check her out she has some really cute ideas!

3 comments :

Heather Lynn said...

Aww.. how sweet of your friend Trish! Those candy crosses are really cute! Thanks for sharing! I will chexk out her page. Have a great day! ~hl

Rhonda Emery said...

these are so creative and pretty. what a nice friend. hugs

Unknown said...

Cathie! This is SUPER cute!!!

LOVE IT!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com