Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Watch This Wednesday: Camping Mini & More

I have been preparing for my upcoming Wyoming Swarm Classes and my Hawaiian Cruise so many of the projects I'm working on will be shared at a later date, but I do want to share a quick video with all of you on this Camping Mini Album Class.  It's a customized theme based on my Alaska Mini Album that will be so much fun to put together for those favorite Camping/Fishing pictures. I will also be entering this over at FCCB where they are having a Button & Bows Challenge this week.
Below is another video that I hope you will watch. It was inspired by a prior episode of 
Dancing with the Stars.....where William performed the Salsa to one of my ALL TIME favorite songs!
This song is my personal Theme Song and how I try to approach LIFE!
And YES I LOVE to dance the SALSA...it brings me so much JOY and I dance whenever and wherever I can, much to my husbands dismay   ~Hugs~

9 comments :

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Super cute Mini.love the pocket on front and skunk.Beautiful DP.Such clean work.

Heather Lynn said...

Love your mini, Cathie!! Wish I was closer to go to your classes! That's a fun upbeat song! :) I'm subscribing to your you tube channel. Hugs,
HL

Unknown said...

This just put the nail in the coffin. I'm buying that cartridge. I have seen so many people use it lately and your album finalized my want.

Colin

Unknown said...

Cathie!

I LOVE this!! SOOOO cute!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Awesome mini for your class Cathie! Your attendees are going to love it! I LOVE IT!!!
Thank you for taking the time to make the video even with your voice still not up to par!!! Hope you get your voice back real soon!!! Love your videos!!!!
Trish

Sherrie K. said...

Fantastic job on your camping mini:) I love all the cuts and the pullouts..super cool and a lot of place to store pictures! Wonderful job on this Cathie!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Arcy Scraps said...

I cant tell you how much I LOVE your album! You did an amazing job!! I still have my campin' critters cartridge unopened since black friday, gotta use it!
♥ Cyndy
p.s.
I love that song! :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What an amazing book. Love it!Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

scrapqueen141 said...

Awesome mimi! Love it - may scraplift that one! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/